Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Real Estate headings of the most unusual Cottages in the world.


If you were a Realtor and this was your listing! What would you say?




No Neighbors!


Great Curb Appeal
 



The Coolest Lake House


Location  Location  Location

Berggasthaus Aescher-Wildkirchlil in Appenzellerland, Switzerland


The last house at the end of the cliff.








Free water!

Córcega, puro mediterráneo


Low Maintenance



Amazing Views!

Fuel Efficient with Newer Roof


Switzerland
Cozy Cottage only one previous owner

Bond's House

Truly Castle in the Air

Will Defy Appraisals and Gravity




For more information please follow the link:http://stranges-world.blogspot.com/2009/06/houses-for-sale.html



Until we meet again,

Claudia

6 comments:

  1. TRULY AMAZING...THE DEPTH OF HUMAN ACHIEVEMENT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog!! The flash up the top is awesome!! muabannhadat hanoi

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find out real estate investors telling all the time that they aren't receiving seller phone calls and subsequently aren't receiving the leads they need to find the real estate business deals they require to earn a living. I say increase the marketing and the sellers will Call. storey drive orlando

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...