Saturday, September 3, 2016

10 Must See Pictures Of Vietnam

If you were born between 1944 and 1954 you were definitely aware of the war in Vietnam. I remember being in 6th grade and my teacher stood in front. He said the most amazing thing. He stated that one day we would be fighting in this war. He was right. 1972 is  when I graduated from High School and several of my class mates got drafted to Vietnam. My brother Steve did two tours over there and to this day I am sure that he died of Agent Orange, a weed killer that they used in Vietnam but I am getting off course. I could never understand why my parents couldn't release their hatred of Germans and Japanese until later in life. I would love to visit Vietnam but can't stand the food, so I will look at the pictures.

1.

Vietnam War Memorial Washington DC



2.  Ban Goic Falls


3. Pongua Falls Vietnam

4. Place to walk before you die. A little unusual to walk through a rice paddy.


5. Saigon Flower Mart

6. Beauty of Rice Fields Vietnam


7.Rice Fields


8. Hanoi



9. I can't get over the beauty of the rice fields. Who works on that degree of an angle?


10. Buddha at Nguyen Khang Taktsang Monastery, Vietnam


A very mysterious land, a land that I really have no desire to visit. I am ashamed to say. Maybe it is the kimchi?

Until we meet again,
Claudia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...