Thursday, October 13, 2016

Halloween 1960's



At my age 62, every thing is a memory, one become nostalgic about the first time a bee stung you! 
 

That isn't one of my best memory. I am not sure that it is an accurate one either.

Anyway let's take a walk down memory lane.




 We were all pretty much generic, monster, princess, hobo, and bunny.

Nothing political correctness. See the Indian. Not Native American.


 One could be a clown.




The Looney Toons!


Had to think about Mom!


 Mom had a Zero waist and we borrowed her mink stole.  Oh! Heck in those days 
everyone in those days had Mink coats and stoles. 

 Scary










 When you don't have any money and lots of cardboard.
 I really don't remember buying costumes until my kids were born. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...